Nothing is more important than protecting the security and privacy of sensitive information when it is transferred to a third-party service provider. That’s why Kenwood Records has completed PRISM Privacy + and NAID AAA certifications to verify the security of their records management and document destruction services.
Kenwood Records is the only document management facility to maintain both PRISM Privacy + and NAID AAA certifications within a 100-mile radius of their Cedar Rapids, Iowa, headquarters.
NAID AAA Certification
The National Association for Information Destruction, Inc. (NAID) is the standards setting body for the information destruction industry. For decades NAID has been the watchdog association for secure data destruction operators worldwide. Now under i-SIGMA, it continues to help companies comply with data protection regulations. The NAID AAA Certification Program is required in thousands of government and private service contracts.
- Verifies service provider compliance with all data protection regulations, fulfilling the client’s legal responsibility to do so.
- Qualifies as the service provider Risk Assessment as required under the HIPAA Security Rule.
- Qualifies as the required vendor selection due diligence required by all data protection regulations.
- Meets requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Is required in order to obtain Downstream Data Coverage®, a professional liability policy honed specifically for data-related service providers.
PRISM Privacy + Certification
All data protection regulations require customers to perform initial due diligence and ongoing monitoring of records management service providers. Because it is designed specifically to verify and monitor regulatory compliance as well as security best practices, requiring Privacy+ Certification of records management service providers fulfills the customer’s regulatory obligation.
Click on Seals to verify the certification status of Kenwood Records