We Manage Your Documents, So You Can Manage Your Business
Our mission is to manage and protect your business-critical records, computer files, and data backup media so you can access them when you need them—but don’t have to worry about them when you don’t. At every step—from pickup and delivery, to scanning, storage, and shredding—we follow strict protocols and procedures to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your information.
Using high-speed scanners, our professionally trained staff can quickly convert your physical records and documents into digital images that can be saved to CD or DVD and viewed online via the Kenwood Image Repository.
- First we prepare your documents for scanning
- Next we scan your documents to create digital images that can be stored electronically
- Then we create an index to organize and track the new digital images
- Finally we store and distribute the digital images of your documents, per your direction
Records Storage & Distribution
We store, manage, and track your physical documents in secure, environmentally controlled facilities and track them for quick retrieval. We provide 24-hour on-demand delivery. You can also view an index of your stored records online via our Kenwood Inventory System.
- We store your original documents in our secure warehouse
- We offer pickup and delivery 24 hours a day by Kenwood drivers
- We can quickly retrieve and deliver documents, files, or boxes
- Digital and backup data are stored in certified, fireproof, humidity-controlled vaults built to NFPA 232 standards
Document Shredding & Destruction
We offer secure, confidential, and NAID-certified document destruction and records disposal which protects your business, frees up valuable work space, and ensures the privacy of your employees, suppliers, vendors, and other business associates.
- We shred and destroy your physical documents and electronic media using NAID-certified processes
- We provide a Certificate of Destruction for legal verification
- Recycling options are available
Spend less time sorting through files and more time getting work done. When you need a specific record or carton, let Kenwood do the legwork. We’ll deliver your documents to your place of business faster than you can say, “where is the key to our storage locker.”
- We can pick up documents from your office
- You can ship documents to us via UPS, FedEx, or OTR (Over The Road)
- You can transmit documents to us via FTP, email, or other media
- We can retrieve documents from the Kenwood warehouse whenever you need them